Calico Vegetable Salad
Calico vegetable salad is a pretty blend a some of nature's finest. Most of these ingredients are available at major supermarkets all year round. Therefore this colorful combination of raw vegetables can be enjoyed any day of the year.
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes,cut in half (grape tomatoes can be substituted)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 english cucumber, thinly sliced( regular cucumber can be substituted- remove seeds if you desire)
- 1 cup sweet pepper strips, mix red, green and yellow peppers
- 1 cup celery pieces, sliced approximately 1/4" wide
- 1 cup snow peas, ends removed and stringed
- 1/4 cup your favorite Italian or Vinaigrette salad dressing
Combine all vegetables together in a large salad bowl. Drizzle with salad dressing. Stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour for flavors to blend. Makes 6 servings.
Return to "Sugarfree Recipe Shoppe"
Home | About Us | Contact Us
This site is not intended to replace the advice and supervision of your professional medical treatment plan. Although all of the information is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge, we still recommend you carefully check all food labels before consuming any food product. We can not assume any legal responsibility for any illness obtained while following the advice contained on this site.