Dark Chocolate Recipes:
Achieving Diabetic Health
Thru Great Product Selection
The health advantages of dark chocolate recipes just keeps stacking up all the time as on-going research and testing proves the virtues of adding this important nutrient to your daily diet. The benefits of dark chocolate, with a cacao content of greater than 70% and a minimal amount of extra added ingredients (like tons of extra fats from dairy, sugars and soy), all adds up to the following health advantages:
- the increased antioxidants can combat the daily wear and tear of organ weakness, plus they help regulate the amount of inflammation in your body
- the increased polyphenols helps to lower your blood pressure by ever-increasing blood vessel health and wellness
- ingestion has been shown to reduce the symptoms of chronic fatigue due to the increased enzyme activity in the body
- an on-going continuous table of healthy statistics seem to improve with the length of ingestion. Signs of heart disease therefore have actually shown sizable decreases in incidence
Easy Chocolate Recipes
Each of the following dark chocolate recipes uses a smaller amount of sugars with absolutely no artificial sweeteners. They are all relatively quick and easy to prepare but still taste just down-right delicious.
- Favorite Chocolate Pudding - don't let the ingredients fool you. Try it...you'll love it!
- Homemade Dark Chocolate Candy - Using virgin coconut oil(VCO) gives a slight coconut flavor...using refined coconut oil leaves a stronger dark chocolate taste
- Dark Chocolate Frosting with Mocha Flavor - leave the mocha out if you're not a fan of coffee.
- Double Chocolate Brownies - no oven needed. Fast, quick and simple but tastes just as good as the real thing.
- Chocolate Drop Cookies - enjoy an indulgent chocolate cookie each day and, for most people, the blood sugars actually do not budge at all
- Chocolate Chili - chocolate adds an exotic flair to just a normal pot of chili. Most people just love it - but hardly anyone can figure out what your special ingredient is.
So, just because you are now a diagnosed diabetic, don't let anyone convince you all of the good stuff is off the daily menus. Dark chocolate recipes can not only be good for your health, they are good for the "soul" too!
Return to "Diabetic Snacks"
Home | About Us | Contact Us
This site is not intended to replace the advice and supervision of your professional medical treatment plan. Although all of the information is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge, we still recommend you carefully check all food labels before consuming any food product. We can not assume any legal responsibility for any illness obtained while following the advice contained on this site.