One Of The Best Protections
Against Severe Diabetic Complications
A continuous dental care package is a great plan of action for a diagnosed diabetic because it has several very real advantages. But maintaining good dental hygiene is actually more difficult with diabetes. Perseverance though will lead to many obvious advantages:
- Reduces the risk of bone loss in your mouth and gums because of osteoporosis
- Removal of old mercury fillings from many people immediately reduces the release of toxic mercury (a damaging heavy metal) into your system thus aiding in easier long-term health control
- Reduces the occurrences of gingivitis and periodontal disease
- Calms and reduces the inflammation and swelling always present with gum disease
- get second and third opinions, if necessary, when you are told you may need a root canal. Leaving a dead tooth in your mouth to "spill" deadly toxins and bacteria in your body can only lead to a future of increased medical problems
- Helps you to maintain and stabilize continuous high blood sugars
- Calms the muscle and joint aches for patients suffering from rheumatoid arthritis
Herbs That Heal For Good Dental Care
Now every situation needs to be handled by a round of antibiotics. Many people are having difficulty receiving satisfactory care from antibiotics without several on-going rounds of drugs, often with very high doses. Often this can lead to some very annoying side effects
So whether you are interested in an herbal restorative plan or just the continued maintenance of a healthy mouth, teeth and gums, making your own herbal preparations at home is as easy as one or two stops at a local drug store and health food store.
- Tea Tree Oil - Tea tree oil has been around so long and is talked about so much because of its all-purpose health advantages that it is just common sense that it can also be used for your mouth. Apply the gel to your teeth and gums once daily for its restorative powers to prevent (or reduce) gingivitis and external bleeding on the gums.
- Goldenseal - Reduces gum disease and improves your overall dental health
- Calendula - The antiseptic properties contained in calendula will help reduce the toxic bacteria levels in your mouth. It also helps to reduce the pain and swelling attributed to advancing gum disease.
- White Oak Bark - This is the common name for the active ingredient in regular aspirins. Occasional use to reduce the swelling in affected tissues of the gums and mouth will reduce the pain and discomfort and allow healing.
- Myrrh Gum - This herbal preparation is best known for its ability to heal infections and then promote better over-all general health.
- Virgin Coconut Oil - This natural substance direct from nature is highly proven, therefore now being touted for expert help in the dental industry, although not very often in mainstream dentistry. Its usefulness and effectiveness for killing off bacterial infestations in the mouth has been reputed even more exemplary than any mouthwash, mouth rinse, toothpaste, fluoridation or any other formula the dental industry can offer to us on a continuous basis. Dental disease is a serious warning to our bodies. Virgin coconut oil seems to be an answer to help your body combat the onslaught of destructive health within the mouth and body.
Whether you decide to make your own tooth powders or purchase them pre-mixed for general mouth and gum health, incorporating them into your daily dental care routine is very easy.
Many people just start using the powders in place of their regular toothpaste. Moisten your toothbrush, sprinkle a small amount of powder onto the bristles and brush as normal.
To help treat an already existing condition, to speed healing, place some of the powder onto your damp fingertip and rub this into your gums, on both sides of the gums and teeth. Allow to rest there a few minutes and then brush with a damp bristle brush and rinse as normal.
Continued use of herbal preparations for your long term dental care will help you to achieve healthy teeth and gums with the aid of your regular dental checkups.
Return to "Alternative Therapy For Diabetes"
Home | About Us | Contact Us
This site is not intended to replace the advice and supervision of your professional medical treatment plan. Although all of the information is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge, we still recommend you carefully check all food labels before consuming any food product. We can not assume any legal responsibility for any illness obtained while following the advice contained on this site.